For the great Arp 2600 we offer the following modifications:
- the famous audiopath upgrade for clear highs and thundering lows. Includes lowering the reverb noisefloor.
- VCA upgrade, only possible with open modules or modules not filled with epoxy.
- 4072 filter upgrade.
- new, rebuild, improved 4019 vca. The SE4019. Far better as original using the original schematics and layout.
- new, rebuild, improved 4012, moog style vcf module. The SE4012.
- 3 speed ADSR.
- 3 speed AR
- sync on the oscillators. Every configuration possible.
- triangle and sine on VCO1 and 3.
- cvmixer on the3604P keyboard for sequencing and transposing.
- voltage processor upgrade, usually done with the audiopath upgrade.
- powersupply upgrade
- jack outputs
And on the background we're working on the original 4027 module, a quite complex vco design.
Anyway, all the customers who brought their 2600 here for a serious service and upgrade job were satisfied beyond expectation. Just ask around.